;

SUN, MON, March 10, 11, 2013

OMMMMMM -- A study commissioned by Meet at the airport dot com found that Orlando's International Airport lounge is the most fertile ground for those seeking to hook up.  In the study, 64% of the participants scored while the remaining 36% were approached by, and became, a Hari Krishna.



MANE MEAL -- Waking from the worst fast food company's nightmare, traces of horse meat have been found in Taco Bell's tacos.   The discovery was made by pure luck when someone noticed that customers who regularly ordered tacos often requested a cube of sugar with them.



STOP PAYMENT -- People were shocked when a Texas sperm donor sued the bank for causing his deposit to reach the wrong girl.  Happens quite frequently actually, but usually the girl is your ex-wife who got the house, the car, and custody of the kid.




DIAMOND LANE -- Lindsay Lohan has signed for a part on Charlie Sheen's TV series "Anger Management."  Should work out beautifully.  They can carpool to from a club to make their 7 am makeup and hair call.




THOU SHALT SELL -- The History Channel's Bible series clobbered its competition.  Did get a little weird, though.  In keeping with the new trend to integrate commercials within the stories themselves, when God gave Moses the Ten Commandments the tablets had Apple logos on them.



Copyright (c) 2013 by Robert L. Mills  All Rights Reserved
There was an error in this gadget

Click here to add theme music to your reading experience...

The Laugh Makers on YouTube

Loading...

THE LAUGH MAKERS: A Leonard Maltin "Top 20" Year End Pick!

DOLORES HOPE MEDLEY

DOLORES HOPE "Silver Bells" (with Bob)

BOB HOPE'S 1983 U.S. COLLEGE CAMPUS TOUR: Your Alma Mater Here?

"Having spent twenty years writing for the indefatigable Bob Hope, and traveling all over the world, Bob Mills is well qualified to salute the famous corps of gag men who kept the comedian knee-deep in jokes. These first-hand recollections summon up the final phase of Hope’s career—and the end of the trail for an entire brand of show business."

http://www.leonardmaltin.com/2009YearEndBookSurvey.htm

Even Animals Love "THE YouTube WORLDWIDE NEWS"!

THE LAUGH MAKERS is now on KINDLE! (And Kindle equipped devices)

Download THE LAUGH MAKERS to your Kindle within one minute (for $2.99) by clicking on this link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041D9EPO

And if you're not yet a Kindle owner, when you purchase your new lower-priced Kindle with a capacity of 3500 books, be sure to sign up for our daily blog so you won't miss one issue of the web's most entertaining and insightful comments on the day's events... or a single serialized installment of THE LAUGH MAKERS. Order your Kindle today!


WakiLeaks: History Declassified 2000 (Vol. One) is now available on Kindle for $2.99

Compiled from Bob's newsletter "Funnyside Up" published in 2000. This is a yuck and chuckle-filled stroll down memory lane to a time before the Bush administration had inflicted its damage -- a time before the search for WMDs and Osama bin Laden. See what we were laughing at back then, who was in the news and who had yet to enter rehab -- which NFL stars had yet to do time in the Gray Bar Hotel.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IZLXIQ